Friday, November 21, 2014

Just another day at Reference

Security guy: Man, that guy was really out there...I'm going to go make another sweep, make sure he isn't trying to come back.


What do I click on to attach something to an email? "Compose"?


Did you know about this computer? It is saying "Operating system failed."


Can you help me print this? I am about to run out of time! (You have 8 minutes, you LIAR!)


I put in my money twice and it just ate it.


Sorry, the machine won't take this Canadian quarter (Michigan problems).


Phone call: I was wondering if you could help me with a telephone number? Andersen Windows? Thank you very, very much for your help.


Do you have the yearbooks from 1961?


How much is it to make copies?
Fifteen cents.
I only have quarters, is that okay?


I'm brand new at this and I don't know how to get to Google.


Woman, pointing to our main security guard: I'm his ex-wife, did you know that?


Guy with a really, really loud voice: THE COMPUTER! LOOK WHAT IT'S DOING TO ME!

1 comment:

  1. I think everyone should be saying "THE COMPUTER! LOOK WHAT IT'S DOING TO ME!"

    ReplyDelete