Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Mid-week Mystery Library check-in

Can I have a..a....what are those little things called? (Flash drives)

Do you have a phone book? I need to find a refrigerator repair technician.

Eager teen volunteer who just got approved calls--Can I come in and start today!?

What do I need to sign up for a library card?

Can you see if I am in your system?

Can you help me with the fax machine? How much does it cost?

Can I use a computer? I'm just visiting.

When I do the print preview on the computer everything looks fine, but at the print release station it's just a blank page.

How do I print from Microsoft Word?

Someone has donated two tubs of 'books'--i.e. everything that was on someone's bookshelf when they died, including ancient magazines, workbooks that are completely filled out, etc.

Manger wants me to print something out for a patron because she's having problems.

Where are the big books for kids? You know, the longer ones like Harry Potter and stuff.

It says my computer is expiring but I need more time. What do I do?

What is it doing when you rub the books we check out on that metal thing? (It's desensitizing them so the alarm won't go off when you leave.)

How much does it cost to replace your library card?

Um, how do I print?

Where are the Ninja Turtles? (Just books, not actual turtles, sadly.)

3 comments:

  1. wouldn't you love a challenging reference question instead of yet another question about time on the computers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds busy, that's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing we hate more here than a box of "donations"

    ReplyDelete