Monday, December 4, 2017

Poll results

Hello, readers! This is a quick update to let you know the results of the reader poll: 12 readers work in public libraries, 5 work in other kinds of libraries, and 3 do not work in libraries at all. The most exciting takeaway from this for me was that I have 20 readers! I only knew of 3, all of whom I have personal connections to, so that was pretty cool to read.


Thanks for reading this blog, everyone. I really enjoy having an outlet to talk about my work, and I will keep trying to keep you entertained!

3 comments:

  1. I missed your reader poll: I enjoy your blog very much. I work in a court law library. We are open to the public, but serving the judges & staff is our primary mission.
    Thanks, Lisa, Reader #21

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa! I am very flattered to hear that and to have a reader who is a court librarian! That must be a very challenging job.

      Delete
  2. I missed the poll, too. :) I usually read through my feed reader and catch up every few weeks. I currently work in an academic library.

    ReplyDelete