Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Management update

I now have a suspect for who "Management" is and I was sad to find out he is a regular, the one with the great Christmas sweater. He came to report to me that another regular, who is quite hostile and eccentric, had turned one of the armchairs 90-degrees from its usual position. I appreciate that he cares about the library, but getting that lady to calm down and not move furniture around is a losing battle.


Also in the library today:


An adult who wants Amelia Bedelia books for her own reading pleasure


An adorable little boy with some kind of light-up toy who checks on me every few minutes while I'm shelving in order to show it to me again


A woman who doesn't understand when she is in her Yahoo! email app on her phone versus when she is just on her phone


A teacher from the school down the street who pronounces that every cool library feature I tell her about is "dope"


A guy who waves at me and I come over to see what he needs, and he says "Sorry, just waving hello!"

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, gotta be him, no one else would report a chair-turner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amelia Bedelia--SO annoying

    ReplyDelete