Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What happened to the kids' computers?

Asks a regular, a good kid but super-loud voice. I tell him someone spilled pop on one and he cracks up laughing.

For a moment it made me kind of mad but after that it seemed funny to me too. It is a library classic, after all.

In other news, all my fans are in today, even my sole adult fan who is not mentally disturbed, just chatty. We exchange opinions about Louise Penny's books. It's a nice change from averting my eyes and trying to look invisible every time a member of my Old Man Fan Club walks by--today it's the Marx Translations guy and the man who always wears Hawaiian shirts and asks me about my library school classes.

1 comment:

  1. Hoo boy. The curse of the nice librarian--FANS. My biggest fan is in prison right now, I think.

    ReplyDelete