Friday, January 30, 2015

Jerry Springer

One of my favorite regulars, Mr. Timmons, stopped by the desk to tell us that the men's bathroom in the basement was flooding. "It's like a tsunami in there! I should have just gotten out my surfboard. You ladies take care now, have a calm afternoon...I don't even watch Jerry Springer; why would I when I am living it?" and he proceeded to tell us also about a big fight between two women at the bus station a block away--"it was so loud I'm surprised you didn't hear it up here." Apparently one shouted at the other, "You are only mad because I am f***ing your man!"


As Mr. Timmons said, we are kind of living Jerry Springer here at the Downtown Branch. This kind of drama happens so often that maybe I will give it its own tag...

1 comment:

  1. I hope you don't have to deal with flooded bathrooms....

    ReplyDelete