Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Advertising

Today I spent the morning taking flyers about our upcoming programs to various neighborhood institutions. In three hours, I: scheduled a program with someone I'd been trying to get in touch with for weeks, collected 3 advertisements for job openings to add to the library's Job Seekers Board, met a former library employee who is now a social worker at a local senior housing complex and who is going to be my new best work friend, and was given a free strawberry crepe.

Shoe leather--it continues to pay off.


5 comments:

  1. I'd be lucky if I did that much in a week! Nice WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shoe leather and face time, yeah, our boss does "outreach" by sending blanket emails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh. Are you the same Anon whose boss also won't let anyone else actually do outreach because it's 'her responsibility'? Grrrrrr.

      Delete