Saturday, November 23, 2019

Seems fitting

Caller: Hi, I got a call from you that I returned a DVD case without the DVD inside it?
Me: I'm sorry to hear that. How can I help you?
Caller: Was it 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit?'
Me: Yes, it looks like that's what the note on your account says. Don't worry, you have plenty of time to look for it before we charge you for anything, we just like to let people know as soon as--
Caller: Oh, I know where it is. It's stuck inside our DVD player. We have a pet rabbit and he chewed through the cord and now it won't open.
Me: Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that! Well, I don't know if that's fixable, but is there anything I can do to help?
Caller: Nah, it's okay. I'm gonna take it apart.
Me: Okay, thanks for calling! All the best to your rabbit!

No comments:

Post a Comment